Monday 13 September 2010

Next Team Line Up

Its what we've all been waiting for. Apologies to anyone is interested and hasn't heard much from me. I realised about a week ago that I'd overbooked by making too many promises. I'll try and make sure everyone who wants to play gets a game at some point. Hopefully the numbers will stack up.

v The Jammie Dodgers
Vi Luu, Jason Coggles, Steven Barrett, John Murray, Kayla Winter, Robert Sugden

v The Opium Addicted China Men
Kayla Winter, James Blackmore (or Alexandra Bono), Laurent Robin, Robert Sugden, John Murray, Fred Pearce

v Can't Dodge This
Vi Luu, James Blackmore (or Alexandra Bono), Laurent Robin, Jason Coggles, Steven Barrett, Fred Pearce

1st Reserve: Alexandra Bono (James is looking decidedly shaky for Thursday, I will know by Tuesday.)

Teams subject to change (if people turn up late)

No comments:

Post a Comment