Thursday 15 March 2012

Tropical beats at the Amersham Arms

In my old age I think I might be getting a bit out of touch. When Simon told me he's a DJ that plays tropical beats I immediately thought of this 1980's advert.

I'm not entirely sure what that says about me.

It turns out there's more to tropical beats than that. Apparently rabbits are involved as well. I'm confused.

Simon says:

I've attached a flyer for my night @ The Amersham Arms and here's a link to the facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/250224815068190

Grateful if you could circulate to the dodgers!

Thanks man!
Simon

See you there.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this Steve, just in case it's not clear, the party is on Easter Saturday (7th April). The Amersham is opposite New Cross station. And it's FREE! See you on the dancefloor! Simon

    ReplyDelete