Monday 14 November 2011

Typo of the week!

We've been proud to include Brockley Bags' excellent logo on the back of our new shirts this season. You may even call it a sponsor.

However do we want to be associated with the 'filth' Simon has been posting on social network site Twitter?
...some of us probably do!

Simon claims the reason for this magical typo was because he is still trying to get to grips with posting from his new phone. Either way I've volunteered myself for the Braxfield Road grocery run on Saturday morning ;-)

Simon Obee (@Brockley_Bags)
12/11/2011 14:24
Look at all the vag I picked up at @BrockleyMarket yfrog.com/h75zfmpj

Wonderful. It made my Saturday. Thanks Simon!

Bored at work? Dare you click the link to the picture attached?......trust me its perfectly innocent.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this Steve! Never going to live that one down!

    ReplyDelete